Model # 6390-20
Store SKU # 1000672464
The TILT-LOK handle on Milwaukee's circular saw is one of the most revolutionary concepts to hit the circular saw designs in years. The eight position cushioned top handle adjusts to any cutting application, maximizing comfort and control. At 10.4 lbs. and delivering 3.25 maximum horsepower, this tool offers the best power to weight ratio, plus its blade can bevel to 50° and offers superior visibility and a clear sight line from either side.
- Tilt-Lok main handle adjusts to the work or most comfortable work position
- 10.4 lbs. net weight; 3.25 maximum horsepower saw reduces operator fatigue
- 15 amp motor - cuts tough materials including headers; microlams and wet lumber with ease
- Wide and clear sight line offers superior blade visibility from either side
- Also features helical steel gears and a 22 amp switch