Model # 49-56-9075
Store SKU # 1000524159
hole cutters are specifically designed for drilling large holes in rough wood applications with the speed and longevity that HVAC, plumbing, and other professional contractors require.
- Aggressive tooth geometry for up to 10X faster cutting than hole saws
- Three hardened steel teeth provide maximum durability against unintended nail impacts
- Cuts up to 6 holes in wood without needing to be re-sharpened
- Deep gullets for easy plug removal
- Included: three Hole-cutters (2 1/8-inch, 2 9/16-inch and 3-5/8-inch); one arbor with pilot bit; two pilot bits; one diamond file and one hex wrench and impact resistant case
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|Every Milwaukee Product is warranted to the original purchaser only to be free from defects in material and workmanship. This warranty doesn't apply to damange that Milwauke determines to be from misuse, abuse and normal wear and tear. For more details please call 1-800-SAWDUST.