Model # 72023-4
Store SKU # 1000763265
Carpet reducer is used for transitions between carpet and hard-surface flooring. The durable finish coordinates with our Heritage Mill Gray Oak Hardwood Flooring. Molding is made of solid wood with coordinating stain. This molding is proudly crafted in the U.S.A. from wood grown and responsibly harvested in the U.S.A.
- Wood Species: Real Domestic Oak Hardwood Molding
- 0.88 in. Thickness x 2 in. Width x 78 in. Length Molding
- Prefinished Gray, Medium Color, Clear finish
- Construction: Solid Wood Carpet Reducer Molding
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade, On Grade, or Below Grade
- Installation: Glue or nail down
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|For more information please contact 1-800-628-0525.