Model # 47182175
Store SKU # 1000108181
Were committed to making things easier, both for our customers and those they serve. Thats why Southwire decided to upgrade the original ROMEX®
to the new and improved ROMEX®
NMD90. It not only pulls 50% easier than conventional NMD but also saves a lot of time, with half the effort. In the beginning, Southwires goal was to simply improve NMD usage by making it easier to pull without increasing costs. Where they ended is a revolutionary new grade of NMD. New ROMEX®
NMD90, 50% easier to pull, 100% easier on you.Southwires ROMEX®
Type NMD90 cables may be used for both exposed work in dry locations or concealed work in dry or damp locations.
- NMD90 may be used for exposed and concealed work in dry locations.
- NMD90 temperatures may not exceed 90°C
- NMD90 primarily used in residential wiring for outlets, switches, and other loads.
- NMD90 may be ran in air voids where walls are not subject to excessive moisture or dampness.
- Price may vary across markets. Please contact your local store for pricing
- Product availability varies by store. Please contact your local store for availability
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
|Wire Length (Meters)
Warranty / Certifications
|Should any Southwire product prove defective due to manufacture within one year from date of invoice, upon written notice to Southwire, this material will be replaced f.o.b. original destination point. Southwire will not be liable for any installation costs, incidental or consequential damages or costs, or loss of profits resulting from manufacturing defects.