Model # 71 41 200
Store SKU # 1000857077
Knipex Tools is the worlds largest manufacturer of professional pliers since 1882. Knipex Pliers, Cutters, Insulated Tools and other products have been the tools of choice for Professional Tradesmen and end users who are serious about their hand tools and demand industrial quality. Knipex Tools are made from start to finish utilizing the highest quality materials. Based in Germany, KNIPEX Tools are German engineered to produce a tool unmatched in the industry in terms of features, comfort, design and performance.
- Induction hardened edges cut hard, soft and piano wire
- Cuts components like bolts, nails. Rivets. Etc. up to 1/8" dia.
- Exceptional cutting performance with minimal effort due to innovative effective lever action design
- Cutting edge hardness approx. 64 HRC
- Chrome Vanadium heavy-duty steel; forged and oil-hardened
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
|UPC Code (no spaces or dashes)
Warranty / Certifications
|Lifetime Limited Warranty- This Warranty applies only to the original end-user that purchased the tool, and does not apply in any way to failures caused by misuse, abuse, alteration, accident, or tools worn out by use.