Model # 71 12 200
Store SKU # 1000683081
Knipex Tools is the worlds largest manufacturer of professional pliers since 1882. Knipex Pliers, Cutters, Insulated Tools and other products have been the tools of choice for Professional Tradesmen and end users who are serious about their hand tools and demand industrial quality. Knipex Tools are made from start to finish utilizing the highest quality materials. Based in Germany, KNIPEX Tools are German engineered to produce a tool unmatched in the industry in terms of features, comfort, design and performance. The KNIPEX Compact Bolt Cutter is ideal for any professional for a variety of cutting applications. The newly designed lever action mechanism guarantees an heavy duty lever ratio with low friction. The cutting performance is 20 times higher than the handforce applied.
- with precision cutting edges for soft, hard and piano wire
- Cuts material like bolts, nails, rivets, etc. up to 5.2 mm dia.
- Exceptional cutting performance with minimum effort because of unsurpassable effective lever action design
- Cutting edges additionally induction hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 64 HRC
- Chrome Vanadium electric steel, oil-hardened and tempered
- Two-color dual component ergonomic handles
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
|UPC Code (no spaces or dashes)
Warranty / Certifications
|Any product manufactured by KNIPEX that fails due to workmanship or materials will be replaced at no charge. This warranty does not apply in any way to product failures caused by misuse, abuse, alteration or tools worn out by use. Call (877) 564-7398 for more information.