Model # 49-22-4005
Store SKU # 1000736935
The Milwaukee Ice Hardened Hole Saw Kit utilizes a proprietary cryogenic hardening process that improves upon the traditional heat treat processes. Unlike surface coatings that wear away, cryogenics harden to the core by minimizing soft metal (austenite) and creating more hard metal (martensite). The result is a product that is consistently hard throughout, resulting in life up to 50% longer than the competition.
- Ice hardened: cryogenically treated for up to 50% longer life
- Optimized tooth form for up to 2X faster cutting
- Wide angled and offset slots for easy plug access
- Bi-metal construction with 8% cobalt for increased wear resistance
- Includes five hole saws: 3/4 inches; 7/8 inches; 1-inches; 1 1/8 inches; 1 1/2 inches; one twist-release arbor with pilot bit: 49-56-721; one additional pilot bit: 49-56-81; one 1/8-inch hex key; one adapter: 49-56-656