Model # 175117-R
Store SKU # 1000666705
The quality of drinking water can change with time and become contaminated with harmful bacteria. The Whole Home family of UV disinfection systems with integrated pre-filtration provide a reliable, economical, and chemical-free way to safeguard drinking water in any residential application. Absolute H2O's products have been designed and tested to ensure quality drinking water is at everyone's finger tips. The IHS 10 series offers disinfection for flow rates as high as 12 GPM, covering a wide variety of residential applications. The Absolute H2O IHS-10 ultraviolet water system provides a point-of-entry water treatment system with both disinfection and filtration, for a complete water disinfection system. The Absolute H2O IHS-10 is a compact unit that incorporates the UV-10 disinfection system and two filter housings (taste and odour cartridges) all on the same heavy-duty installation bracket. This modular system incorporating a controller is ideal for any application requiring a high flow rate in a compact space.
- Includes 10 and 20 filter housings with high-flow 5 micron sediment and taste/odour cartridges
- Mounted on a heavy-duty, painted steel bracket for ease of installation
- The safety cap and special lamp plug ensures that no one can power the UV lamp if it's not in the UV chamber
- System comes supplied with sediment filter and carbon block filter to reduce odours, colour and particles commonly found in water. Reduces the need for expensive pre-treatment systems.
- The system comes equipped with high flow filters allowing the water pressure to remain consistent.
- Indicator lights show the status of system components. Warning lights appear when system maintenance is required.