Model # UV-10
Store SKU # 1000546790
The quality of drinking water can change with time and become contaminated with harmful bacteria. The VIQUA HOME family of compact UV disinfection systems provide a reliable, economical, and chemical-free way to safeguard drinking water in any residential application. VIQUA's range of products have been designed and tested to ensure quality drinking water is at everyone's finger tips. The UV10 series offers disinfection for flow rates as high as 12 GPM, covering a wide variety of residential applications. This point-of-entry system allows for simple installation and operation due to its high output lamp and compact reactor. The reactor is an axial flow design with superior hydraulics, compact design and 3/4 NPT connections. The controller is a simple plugin device connecting to the lamp with a safety cap. Comes equipped with a lamp/sleeve assembly which has the two parts assembled together as one piece for ease of handling.
- Highly featured whole-home UV disinfection system with graphical interface designed for recommended flow rates up to 12 gpm (45 lpm)
- Overall foot print is extremely compact due to advanced lamp/chamber technology
- Equipped to inactivate chlorineresistant parasites such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, harmful bacteria like E.Coli, and viruses not visible to the naked eye.
- The special lamp plug ensures that no one can power the UV lamp if it's not in the UV chamber, and a new and improved sensor on the D4+ ensures safe UV levels are maintained.
- Lamps and sleeves are assembled together for ease of handling. They can be replaced separately, in minutes and without tools.
- No need to rely on others to ensure the safety of your drinking water