Model # 58727701
Store SKU # 1000795230
Southwire's AC90 fixture whips are standardized prefab cable lengths designed to increase installation efficiency. Featuring a 10-foot (3m) length of 12/2 AC90 copper cable with pre-installed connectors, 8" conductor leads, and 1/2" insulation pre-stripped.
- Suitable for branch, feeder and service power distribution in commercial, industrial, institutional and multi-residential buildings.
- AC90 whips can also be used for power, lighting, control and signal circuits.
- Designed to supplement contractors prefab operations.
- Minimum recommended installation temperature is minus 10C. CSA cold temperature rating is minus 25C. Maximum conductor temperature is 90C.
- Southwire's's AC90 armoured electrical cable is manufactured using soft-drawn copper conductors with PVC/nylon insulation, and a bare copper ground wire. Conductors are cabled together and wrapped with binder tape bearing the print legend, and interlocked aluminum armour.
- Consult the most recent Canadian Electrical Code (CEC) or a licensed electrician for further information related to applications.
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications