Model # K1297
Store SKU # 1000697587
The AC/DC 225/125 is the deluxe version of the world renowned AC-225 arc welder. It uses the same traditional design of the AC-225, but adds the smoother, more stable DC welding arc. Ideal for farm, shop, and home use, where improved arc welding performance is desired. The AC/DC 225/125 is an arc welding power source with an AC welding output range of 40-225 amps and a DC welding output range of 30-125 amps. It is an extremely useful stick welding power source for maintenance repair, fabrication, construction, erecting and hardfacing applications. Also used for cutting and piercing holes in steel. Unit Includes: Insulated electrode holder and cable, heavy duty work clamp and cable, helpful Welder's Guide, and input cable with attached plug.
- Input Power 230/1/60
- Rated Output (Current/Voltage/Duty Cycle) AC: 225A/25V/20%, DC: 125A/25V/20%
- Input Current @ Rated Output AC: 50, DC: 36
- Output Range 40-225 Amps AC (Max. OCV: 79V), 30-125 Amps DC (Max. OCV: 73V)
- 225 amp AC output is enough for 3/16" diameter general purpose mild steel electrodes and 5/32" sizes of other electrodes.
- 125 amp DC output is enough for most 1/8" electrodes.