Model # 70-105-C
Store SKU # 1000513330
Roberts 70-105 Airguard Premium 3-in-1 Underlayment is ideal for installing laminate and engineered wood floors. Airguard provides the moisture barrier, sound reduction and cushioning required for a proper, quality installation. Airguard is the only underlayment manufactured with both Microban and Air Flow Technology to inhibit mold growth. Microban inhibits the growth of odor and stain causing bacteria, mold and mildew. The Air Flow Technology creates a pocket of constantly circulating air to further inhibit mold growth. The 8 inch overlap film protects floors from moisture. Sound suppression characteristics make Airguard perfect for installation in multi-level buildings.
- Easy to roll out, attach and cut for fast installation
- Air Flow Technology ventilation fights damage caused by trapped moisture
- Moisture passes through first layer and is blocked by second layer, allowing moist air to move and be released at room perimeter by walking on floor
- Polyshims between plastic sheets provides cushioning, leveling, and Air Flow Technology
- Sound test results of STC=67 and IIC=68
- Ideal for use over radiant heated floors
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|Roberts Harmony underlayment has been designed to meet the general requirements of Laminate and Engineered Wood Flooring Manufacturers¹ for a floating floor underlayment, when used in normal household and light commercial conditions, for a time period equivalent to the warranted life of the floating floor under which Harmony<sup>®</sup> Underlayment is installed. The general requirements are: 1) Cushioning/Leveling Properties, 2) Protection against Moisture Vapor, and 3) Sound Dampening. Roberts is so confident about the quality of our Harmony Underlayment that we are committed to honor the warranties of all laminate/wood flooring brands.