Model # 921031
Store SKU # 1000752682
You will never feel overwhelmed by large snow removal tasks again with an Ariens Deluxe Sno-Thro. The Ariens Deluxe Sno-thro is designed from the ground up to maximize performance and incorporates a 24 in. clearing width with a 14 in. diameter impeller to ensure the housing is utilized to full capacity pulling in more snow, powering you through thick snow banks. The power of this machine comes from the 249cc Briggs & Stratton engine combined with the dual auger belt drive to continually sustain up to 100% of the engines power directly to the blower head so more snow can be removed quickly. The Deluxe Sno-Thro series machines are the most popular and versatile choice to clear walkways and driveways of all sizes to any home or business.
- Briggs & Stratton 249 cc Ariens Polar Force 1150 engine with 120 volt electric start for snow-devouring power
- 200 Degree, 2.5x ice-drill chute with remote deflector discharges snow with higher velocity and accuracy up to 50 feet in any direction.
- Heavy-duty cast iron gear case with alloy steel gears and L-3 synthetic severe-duty gear oil provides continuous reliability and a longer gear life
- Serrated 14-inch all steel augers and 14-inch three blade impeller combine to provide the driving force necessary to pull snow into the blower housing and powerfully discharge it out.
- Dual handle interlock system conveniently frees one hand for chute and speed adjustments on the fly while maintaining operator safety.
- In-dash halogen headlight provides bright illumination and extended removal time