Model # 55222975
Store SKU # 1000157334
Armoured electrical cable with copper electrical wire. 12 AWG AC90 includes 3 copper wires and one ground wire. Used in dry locations only, for open and concealed electrical wiring as well as cable troughs and ventilated flexible cableways.
- Southwire AC90 armoured electrical cable is manufactured using copper conductors with PVC/nylon insulation and a bare copper ground wire wrapped with bare interlocked aluminum armour.
- Maximum voltage rating for all intended applications is 600 volts.
- Minimum recommended installation temperature is minus 10ºC. CSA cold temperature rating is minus 25ºC.
- Maximum allowable conductor temperature is 90ºC.
- Consult the most recent Canadian Electrical Code (CEC) or a licensed electrician for further information related to applications.
- Price, availability and gauge size will vary by location, please contact your local Home Depot store for details.
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
|Wire Length (Meters)
Warranty / Certifications
|Should any Southwire product prove defective due to manufacture within one year from date of invoice, upon written notice to Southwire, this material will be replaced F.O.B. original destination point. Southwire will not be liable for any installation cos