Model # 55222630
Store SKU # 1000417711
Armoured electrical cable with copper electrical wire. 14 AWG AC90 includes 2 copper wires and one ground wire. Used in dry locations only, for open and concealed electrical wiring as well as cable troughs and ventilated flexible cableways.
- Southwire AC90 armoured electrical cable is manufactured using copper conductors with PVC/nylon insulation and a bare copper ground wire wrapped with bare interlocked aluminum armour.
- Maximum voltage rating for all intended applications is 600 volts.
- Minimum recommended installation temperature is minus 10ºC. CSA cold temperature rating is minus 25ºC.
- Maximum allowable conductor temperature is 90ºC.
- Consult the most recent Canadian Electrical Code (CEC) or a licensed electrician for further information related to applications.
- Price, availability and gauge size will vary by location, please contact your local Home Depot store for details.