Model # 66860
Store SKU # 1000799624
The OWM powder-painted, ANSI approved, metal attic ladder is assembled in three sections. The OWM is equipped with a locking mechanism that is installed inside the door panel. The length of the ladder may be adjusted within 1 inch after cutting the side rails to set the ladder evenly on the floor. The construction of the attic ladder provides more steps (tread rise about 10 inches) to improve safety and comfort. A red, metal handrail is available for purchase and may be installed on either side of the ladder. Brackets allow adjustments to increase space between ladder and attic door for comfort and safety. Springs are located on door surface to make entry to attic wider and more comfortable (the widest entrance on market - compare to other products). Door is well balanced - it opens and closes easily (NO sudden movements). Fits rough opening 22 1/2 in. x 47 in. and ceiling heights 7 ft. 2 in. to 8 ft.11 in.
- 3/4in. thick hatch, ideal for use in areas where an insulated unit is not needed.
- ANSI Tested 300 lbs Load Capacity. Anti-slip steps. One year warranty
- Adjustable in three directions: ladder length, ladder - door distance, spring tension
- Comes with plastic rails ends, handrail available
- Adjustable at any time in three directions: ladder length, ladder - door distance, springs tension. Opening rod included
- Comes with plastic rails ends, Extra handrail available