Model # 66711
Store SKU # 1000799623
Elegant, high quality with attention to detail, the ANSI approved LWS-M insulated attic ladder is made from quality pinewood that can be assembled in three sections. This is a DIY ladder that requires assembly. LWS-M is equipped with a locking mechanism that is installed inside door panel. Length of ladder may be adjusted within 1 inch after cutting the side rails to set ladder evenly on floor. Construction of the LWS-M attic ladder provides more steps (tread rise about 10 inches). Red, metal handrail may be purchased separately and installed on either or both sides of the ladder to increase safety and comfort. Springs are located on door surface to make entry to attic wider and more comfortable (the widest entrance on market - compare to other products). Door is well balanced - it opens and closes easily (NO sudden movements). Fit rough opening 27 1/2 in. x 47 in. and ceiling heights 7 ft. 2 in. to 8 ft. 11 in.
- Isulated hatch door, r-value 5.2.
- Smooth, paintable outside door surface with no hardware visible except small finished hole to insert opening rod
- ANSI Tested 300 lbs Load Capacity. Two year warranty
- Adjustable ladder length. Anti-slip steps. Opening rod included.
- Handrail and plastic rails ends available
- Extra handrail and plastic rails ends available
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
||UPC Code (no spaces or dashes)
Warranty / Certifications
|Call 5193526587 for assistance