Model # 66831
Store SKU # 1000799616
High quality with attention to details, the ANSI approved LWF fire-rated attic ladder is made from quality pinewood assembled in three sections. LWF fire-rated attic ladder provides easy access to the attic while functioning as a blaze block in case of fire. The hatch is manufactured with the use of fireproof materials and is equipped with a gasket that expands under extreme heat. The LWF attic ladder is fire resistant at EI230 minutes as per EN 13501-2. LWF is equipped with locking mechanism that is installed inside insulated and sealed door panel. Length of ladder may be adjusted within 1 after cutting the side rails to set ladder evenly on floor. Construction of ladder provides more steps (tread rise about 10 in.) to improve safety and comfort. A red, metal handrail is included and may be installed on either side of the ladder. Door opens and closes easily (NO sudden movements). Fits rough opening 25 in. x 54 in. and ceiling heights 7 ft. 11 in. to 10 ft. 1 in.
- 1 1/8in. thick insulation, sandwiched inside 1 5/8in. thick door. R-value 6.3
- Sealed door with rubber gasket that expands under extreme heat. Manufactured with the use of fireproof materials. Fire-resistant at EI230 as per EN 13501-2
- Smooth paintable outside door surface with visible hardware except small finished hole to insert opening rod
- ANSI Tested 300 lbs Load Capacity. Two year-warranty
- Adjustable ladder length. Anti-slip steps. Opening rod included.
- Comes with one handrail and plastic rails ends. Extra handrail available