Model # 66892
Store SKU # 1000799619
High quality with attention to detail, the ANSI approved LWT attic ladder is made from quality pinewood assembled in three sections. The LWT attic ladder model is a super-thermo insulated unit recommended for projects that stress energy-saving due to heat loss. The LWT is equipped with a locking mechanism that is installed inside the insulated and sealed door panel. The length of the ladder may be adjusted within 1 inch after cutting the side rails to set the ladder evenly on the floor. Construction of attic ladder provides more steps (tread rise about 10 inches) to improve safety and comfort. A red, metal handrail is included and may be installed on either side of the ladder. Springs are located on door surface to make entry to attic wider and more comfortable (the widest entrance on market - compare to other products). Door is well balanced - it opens and closes easily (NO sudden movements). Fits rough opening 25 in. x 47 in. and ceiling heights 7 ft. 2 in. to 8 ft.11 in.
- Recommended for projects that stress energy-saving, especially due to heat loss.
- 3 1/8 in. thick super-thermo, sealed, insulated sandwich door with 2 7/8in. insulation thickness inside. R-value 12.5
- Smooth paintable outside door surface with visible hardware except small finished hole to insert opening rod
- ANSI Tested 300 lbs Load Capacity. Two year-warranty
- Adjustable ladder length. Anti-slip steps. Opening rod included.
- Comes with one handrail and plastic rails ends. Extra handrail available
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
||UPC Code (no spaces or dashes)
Warranty / Certifications
|Call 5193526587 for assistance