Model # 66804
Store SKU # 1000799633
Elegant, high quality with attention to detail, the ANSI approved LWP attic ladder is made from quality pinewood assembled in three sections. The LWP is equipped with a locking mechanism that is installed inside the insulated and sealed door panel. Length of ladder may be adjusted within 1 inch after cutting the side rails to set the ladder level on the floor. Construction of the ladder provides more steps (tread rise about 10 inch) to improve safety and comfort. A red, metal handrail is included and may be installed on either side of the ladder to increase safety and comfort. Springs are located on door surface to make entry to attic wider and more comfortable (the widest entrance on market - compare to other products). Door is well balanced - it opens and closes easily (NO sudden movements). Ladder fits in rough opening 25 in. x 54 in. and ceiling heights 7 ft. 11 in. to 10 ft.1 in.
- 1 3/8in. thick sandwich door with 1 3/8 in. thick insulation inside, R-value 5.9; sealed with rubber gasket
- Smooth paintable outside door surface with visible hardware except small finished hole to insert opening rod
- ANSI Tested 300 lbs Load Capacity. Two year-warranty
- Adjustable ladder length. Anti-slip steps. Opening rod included.
- Comes with one handrail, extra handrail and plastic rails ends available
- Comes with one handrail, Extra handrail and plastic rails ends available