Model # RP250-CA
Store SKU # 1000160876
The Black & Decker RP250 10 Amp 2-1/4-Inch Variable Speed Plunge Router gives you all of the functionality of a fixed router--and much more. Not only can it create decorative edging like a fixed router, but its unique construction allows you to start work in the middle of a piece of wood, rather than at the edge, which lets you create cut-outs, inlays, and more for stunning results. With its powerful 10 Amp, variable speed motor (8000 to 27,000 RPM), this plunge router gives you superior power for maximum performance, and its gradual start function gives you optimum control over the tool for precise results and safety. The tool is also built for convenience, with a specially designed SIGHTLINE base that allows for improved visibility, an easy-to-use depth scale to ensure better accuracy, and a spindle lock for straightforward, simple bit changes.
- Plunge router allows decorative cutting from the center of the work material
- 10 Amp motor provides superior power
- Gradual start function allows greater control, more precise results
- Includes 1/4-inch collet and wrench, adjustable parallel edge guide
- 10 amps. 8,000-27,000 rpm
- 1/4" collet. 2" plunge stroke. Base 4-1/2"x 6-1/4"
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications