Model # PCW0234
Store SKU # 1000761848
Our windmill aeration system can aerate ponds up to 2-3 acres and operates with winds as little as 3-5 miles per hour. This 100% electricity-free system can be located up to 1,000 feet away from your pond. Windmills feature BalCam Technology designed to minimize bearing fatigue and improve operation. These units offer a 73 head, which is the largest windmill head in the industry on an aeration windmill and helps with turning at low wind speeds. The head is also self-governing, designed to turn itself out of the wind at high wind speeds, and uses a secure locking mechanism to attach to the compressor. This system also uses large check valves and upgraded 1/2 airline designed to handle increased air flow. The compressor can produce up to 4.5 CFM of air at a rated 30 psi, which means it can really aerate your pond and can aerate deeper water if needed. System includes the Bronze powder coated windmill, Airstone with backflow valve, 100' of 1/2" polytubing and tower hinges.
- New patent pending BalCam Technology minimizes bearing fatigue and a 5 year warranty on the compressor
- Windmill Head is manufactured out of high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel with baked-on UV protective powder coat paint and made in the U.S.A.
- High air output up to 4.5 CFM of air at a maximum of 30 psi. Larger check valves and upgraded 1/2" airline
- Can aerate ponds up to 2-3 acres and operates with winds as little as 3-5 miles per hour, adds oxygen and prevents pond stratification preventing fish kills
- System aerates pond from bottom up, reducing algae, bacteria and odor
- Fast & Easy Assembly
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
||Number of Legs
|Windmill Height (In.)
Warranty / Certifications
|5 Year warranty on compressor, 3 Year warranty on windmill, (parts only). Call 1-866-471-1614 for complete warranty details.