Model # 391461-5001
Store SKU # 1000125367
Choose our Bypass Lopper for smooth, easy cuts on tree branches, comfortable use and lasting value. A fully hardened, precision-ground blade stays sharp, and a low-friction coating helps it resist rust while making every cut even easier. Shock-absorbing bumpers eliminate the jarring conclusion at the end of cuts, and non-slip comfort grips make our lopper easier to grip, carry and manoeuvre when cutting at awkward angles. In addition, durable steel handles provide lasting strength through heavy use. Includes a 3.8 cm (1.5") cut capacity and a lifetime warranty.
- Ideal for cutting green, living growth like tree branches
- Fully hardened, precision-ground blade stays sharp through heavy use
- Rust-resistant, low-friction coating helps the blade glide through wood and prevents it from gumming up with sap and debris
- Shock-absorbing bumpers eliminate the jarring conclusion at the end of cuts
- Non-slip grips enhance comfort and durable steel handles provide lasting value
|Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|All Fiskars garden tools come with a limited lifetime warranty. For additional information on warranty terms and conditions, please call 1-866-348-5661.