Model # 63502118016
Store SKU # 1000732297
FEIN carbide saw blade for grout removal and tile installation, the carbide segment saw blade is used for removing defective tile joints in corners or on edges. Allows for accurate work without overcutting and without damage to tiles. Circular blade with a depressed centre for working flush to surfaces. Made in Germany quality with extremely rigid stainless steel tool holder for highest precision. Long service life.
- Starlock mounting system with 3D fit for maximum power transfer to cutting edge
- Remove defective tile grout.
- Cut grooves in drywall, plaster, lightweight concrete and similar materials.
- Rework sealants in planked deck grooves.
- Cuts out grout right up to the wall or sill.
- Throws less dust and is much safer than rotary tools.
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
||UPC Code (no spaces or dashes)
|UPC Code (no spaces or dashes)
Warranty / Certifications
|3 year warranty 1-800-441-9878