Model # 5016-WH-10-C
Store SKU # 1000745969
CE Techs Category 6 Jacks are used to terminate Category 6 network cable. It is used for Ethernet, Internet, phone, fax, modem and computer networks. These keystone jacks snap into any housing or keystone wall plates.
- Use for Ethernet, Internet, phone, fax, modem, and computer networks.
- Backwards compatible with Category 5e and Category 3 standards.
- Dual wiring diagram allows connector to be wired to either T568A or T565B.
- Meets TIA Category 6 Standards for high-performance data transmission up to 250 MHz
- Complies with all TIA/EIA-568 requirements.
- 180° configuration for rear termination.