Model # 7861414
Store SKU # 1001002809
Ideal for commercial use, this Westinghouse Industrial 56 in. indoor ceiling fan is distinguished by its clean brushed nickel finish and 3 brushed nickel steel blades. Designed to be hung at least 10 ft. above the floor in rooms up to 360 sq. ft. (18 x 20 ft.), this fan features a cold-rolled steel motor with a single capacitor for powerful, quiet air circulation. A variable 5-speed wall control helps ensure convenience and comfort all year round. The ceiling fan provides airflow of up to 6,254 CFM. It is rated to operate at 60 watts at high speed (without lights), which gives it an airflow efficiency rating of 104 CFM/watt. This Industrial fan comes with everything you need for installation, including a 1/2 in. x 12 in. (D x L) down rod, a 78 in. lead wire, a ball-hanger installation system, and a 5-speed wall control unit. It is backed by a 15-year limited warranty on the motor and a 2-year warranty on all other parts.
- .3-brushed nickel steel blades; 9-degree blade pitch increases air movement
- 5-speed wall control allows you to customize comfort. Airflow (6,254 cu. ft./minute), Electricity Use (60 watts), Airflow Efficiency (104 cu. ft./minute/watt).
- Brushed nickel finish offers a sleek industrial style to any commercial space.
- Designed for interior use. Great room: room size over 20 ft. x 20 ft. with blade size of 56 in.
- 8 in. down rod with 1/2 in. diameter.
- 153 mm x 17 mm cold-rolled steel motor with single capacitor offers powerful air movement.
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Ceiling Fan Width
||55 In. & Larger
|Country of Origin
||Wall Control Included
||Light Kit Included
||Number of Blades
|UL Listed Location
||UL Listed Location
|UPC Code (no spaces or dashes)
Warranty / Certifications