Model # 18-915
Store SKU # 1000778428
Plumbing projects are easy with the right materials from Home Depot and JAG Plumbing Products: Bringing you the World Leader in FLEXIBLE SUPPLY Solutions - COFLEX is the Brand all Plumbers Know and Trust . JAG Plumbing Products strives to bring customers the best products in Canada and make them available on the best online shopping platform: Homedepot.ca - Owned and Operated in Ajax, Ontario, Canada, JAG PLUMBING prides itself on offering Home Depot Customers durable, high quality, non OEM replacement plumbing parts.
- Two decades of innovation and effort have consolidated Coflex as a leader in the plumbing market, offering quality products that provide safety and confidence to its customers.
- COFLEX products are certified by organizations such as IAPMO, NSF and SICAL, (this last one for products exported to Chile). Also, the COFLEX quality system is certified under ISO-9000:2000. In this way COFLEX offers the market products capable of satisfying the highest expectations of customers anywhere in the world.
- Dishwasher supply hose 72" long -- 3/8" comp x elbow 3/8" mip comp
- This COFLEX Connector is designed to be used with water only and in an exposed location. The washing machine should be connected properly to a polarized plug with a ground terminal to avoid an electric failure that can damage this connector; Do not expose to household cleaners or other corrosive chemicals. Manufacturer, distributor and home depot do not assume any responsibility for failure due to improper installation.
- Easy to Install: 1) Turn off water Supply. 2) Clean all connector threads. 3) Tighten 1/2 turn beyond hand-tightening with a wrench. DO NOT over tighten. 4) Turn on water Supply. 5) If leaks appear, tighten with wrench just enough to stop the leak.
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|All COFLEX<sup>®</sup> products are guaranteed against defective materials and workmanship and will be replaced if needed free of charge. The warranty covers during the years shown on each product any manufacturing defect from the date of purchase. The product should be taken to the place of purchase along with the sales receipt, or send it postage paid to the COFLEX offices. COFLEX 5 Year Warranty OR COFLEX 10 Year Warranty COFLEX will not be responsible for damages caused as the result of incorrect installations, if the product is used for a purpose other than that for which it was intended, if the product was exposed to chemical agents, misuse or any other circumstance outside the companys control.