Model # F24953
Store SKU # 1000834468
The Creston Lodge Playset by Cedar Summit offers endless opportunities for your little ones to participate in active and imaginative play! Kids can stay active climbing the rockwall to the upper clubhouse where they can wave out the premium window and play with friends as they stay shaded by the beautiful wooden roof with faux stone chimney. From here they can slide down the exciting Twist N Ride Tube slide to the lower clubhouse and swings. The lower clubhouse comes packed with many accessories including a mailbox, a play phone, and a play kitchen with a stove, sink and utensil shelf with accessories. This playset also includes a clock with moveable hands and a chalkboard - the perfect place to let everyone know when lunch will be ready! Additionally the Creston Lodge has two belt swings with soft touch rope and an acro bar.
- Made with heavy duty swing brackets, swing hangers, increased spacing between swings, and features pre-assembled panels
- Construction: 100% Premium Cedar (Cunninghamia Lanceolata) lumber (pre-cut, pre-drilled and pre-stained with factory applied, environmentally friendly stain); Overall Dimensions (L x W x H): 16 ft. 8 inches x 7 ft. 6 inches x 9 ft. 6 inches; ASTM recommended safety zone (L x W): 28 ft. 8 inches x 28 ft.
- Features upper clubhouse with wooden roof and faux stone chimney; lower clubhouse with working door, clock, kitchenette, and Twist n Ride tube slide
- Approximate building time for 2 people: 12-18 hours; Panels are designed to fit together simply and without guesswork - 27% fewer wood components and 32% less hardware for you to assemble; instruction manual is included
- Tool list: Tape measure, carpenters level and square, claw hammer, standard or cordless drill, #1 Phillips, #2 Robertson and screwdriver, ratchet with extension (1/2-inch and 9/16-inch sockets), open end wrench (1/2 inch and 9/16 inch), adjustable wrench, 1/8-inch and 3/16-inch drill bits, 3/16-inch hex key
- Comes in 3 packages: Box 1: 90 inch L x 22 inch W x 3 1/2 inch H = 85 lbs.; Box 2: 90 inch L x 44 inch W x 6 3/4 inch H = 180 lbs.; Box 3: 36 1/2 inch L x 29 1/4 inch W x 20 7/8 inch H = 65 lbs.
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||3 - 4 years
||3 - 4 years
|Country of Origin
||Weight Capacity (lbs.)
Warranty / Certifications
|Warranty 5 -year limited wooden component warranty Please contact Cedar Summit Premium Play Sets<sup>®</sup> Customer Experience Team directly if you have questions about the product, warranty, or need replacement parts. * Email at email@example.com * Visit www.cedarsummitplay.com and use the live chat feature * Call toll free 1-877-817-5682 Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM-5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (excluding holidays) Extended hours during Peak Season April- August: * Monday through Friday 8:00 AM until 7:00 PM, Saturdays and Sundays 8:00 AM- 4:00 PM (excluding holidays)