Model # VCE 2246
Store SKU # 1000688999
Curb mounted venting skylights are designed for simple and weathertight installation on a site-built curb. Ideal for skylight replacements. Each unit features a pre-finished white interior wood frame that insulates and strengthens the unit. The ultimate skylight experience and perfect solution for overhead applications. Imagine the luxury of opening a skylight with the touch of a button, letting fresh air in and stale air out. Equipped with dual rain sensors to close the skylight at the slightest drop of rain. Designed to stand up to the harshest weather.
- Brings in abundant natural light and with the touch of a button opens to let fresh air in and stale air out.
- Size: Inside Curb - 22.5" x 46.5", Outside Curb - 25.5" x 49.5"
- Includes concealed motor, control system, and dual rain sensors. Slim line remote control and insect screen included.
- Low E2 and argon gas energy efficient glass. Blinds available.
- Flashing kit and ice and water shield required. Sold seperately
- Other sizes available. Ask in store for details or see product page link.
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|VELUX Skylights are warranted for 20 YEARS on seal failure (moisture between glass panes), 10 YEARS for defective parts on skylights, roof windows and flashings, and 5 YEARS for defective parts on electrical systems and sunscreening accessories. Contact 1-800-88-VELUX for additional information.