Model # VDV427822
Store SKU # 1000789871
The Cushion-Grip Impact Tool Kit provides everything required to install and maintain 110 and 66 panels, cross-connect systems and wall jacks with secure terminations. Utilizing an optimized two-step impact process, the punch down tool precisely inserts and then trims off excess wire. The 4-piece kit comes with punch down tool, wire pick, blade and pouch.
- Cushion-Grip Impact Punch down Tool has a Hi/Lo impact functionality for adjustable compression force on various wire gauges, blocks and jacks
- Punch down tool has a heavy-duty metal collar for strength and longevity, an integrated, extra-long shaft for reaching into bulky, crowded blocks and a cushion-grip handle that reduces hand fatigue and provides superior comfort.
- Pick-up, separate or remove wires, small components, covers or debris from panels, blocks or jacks with the Wire Pick.
- The body of the Wire Pick is made of non-conductive material to prevent shorts. It also includes a metal hook end and non-conductive spudger end.
- The blade is manufactured using a metal injecting molding (MIM) technology for better quality, durability and performance and has both 110 and 66 cut/terminate edges for clean, accurate wire insertion and trimming.
- The Multi-Pocket Pouch has separate compartments to store tools, a metal belt clip and a reinforced puncture-resistant bottom.