Model # BG20891
Store SKU # 1000678005
The John Deere D140 riding lawn tractor offers increased productivity with a wide 48-inch deck and 22-HP V-Twin engines. The hydrostatic transmission and two pedal foot control allows you to set your own pace while mowing forward and reversing with speeds up to 5.5 MPH. This tractor also delivers extra operator comfort with a high back seat, convenient cruise control and electronic blade engagement. The Edge 48-inch deck provides superior cut quality and is ready to side discharge or easily equipped to bag or mulch.
- 22-HP V-twin John Deere branded engine for powerful performance
- Cut height selections range from 1 - 4 inches in 1/4-inch increments; wash port is included for your convenience to clean the underside of the deck
- Fade resistant hood is made of a tough composite material that won't dent or rust; openings on side let in cooling air while keeping sound level low
- High back seat easily adjusts while you're in it with travel of 5 1/2 inches and 10 different positions
- Cruise control option maintains tractor speed for mowing larger areas
- 48-inch edge cutting system offers deep deck design to lift grass for a superior cut with a smooth underside to prevent grass buildup;
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|Two years or 120 hours, whichever occurs first.