Model # BG20894
Store SKU # 1000677936
The John Deere D170 Riding Lawn Tractor offers a 54-inch deck and a powerful 25-HP V-Twin Extended Life Series engine with advanced filtration package for enhanced performance and longer engine life. The hydrostatic transmission provides reliable, quick starts and two pedal foot controls for easy maneuverability, forward and reverse. Other features include an adjustable high back seat with lumbar support and a deluxe 14-inch steering wheel for added comfort and control. The front bumper provides extra protection, while cruise control and the electronic blade engagement offer ease and convenience. Plus, the 54-inch mower deck provides superior cut quality and is ready to side discharge as well as easily get equipped to bag or mulch. Mows at speeds of up to 5.5 MPH.
- 25-HP V-Twin John Deere branded engine
- 54-inch edge cutting system has a deep deck design to lift grass for a superior cut with a smooth underside to prevent grass buildup; cruise control option maintains tractor speed for mowing larger areas
- Fully welded steel frame and cast iron front axle add strength and longer life
- Fade resistant hood is made of a tough composite material that won't dent or rust; openings on side let in cooling air while keeping sound level low
- Deluxe high back seat with lumbar support easily adjusts while you are in the seat; flexible forward and rearward travel of 5 1/2 inches and 10 different positions
- Cut height selections range from 1 inch to 4 inch in 1/4 inch increments, the electric blade engagement turns on with the pull of a knob
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|Two years or 120 hours, whichever occurs first.