Model # DCT419S1
Store SKU # 1001015339
Offering an easy way to help determine if embedded materials are present behind a wall, the cordless DEWALT DCT419S1 hand held wall scanner kit features innovative sensing technologies that make it ideal for remodelers, installers, service technicians and maintenance personnel. The DCT419S1 has a sensing depth of up to 3-in. It features a pre-scan mapping mode that eliminates the need for you to calibrate or choose between settings. The initial pass over the wall surface processes all the embedded materials behind the wall surface. When you reverse the scanning direction of the DCT419S1, the embedded materials detected behind the wall surface are displayed on the 3.5-in colour LCD screen.
- Sensing technologies detect five classes of embedded materials (wood, ferrous metal, non-ferrous metal, plastic and unshielded live electric) behind wall surfaces up to 3 inches deep
- Scans through multiple wall surfaces including drywall, plywood, concrete and ceramic tile
- Automatic mapping feature processes all embedded materials simultaneously
- Colour, 3.5-in, LCD display for improved visibility and communication of embedded material type and location
- Tracking bar displays embedded material locations of entire mapped area (up to 9.8-ft)