Model # IPSD6-722
Store SKU # 1000742572
Levitons IPVD6/IPSD6 Universal Vacancy and Occupancy Sensors combine state-of-the-art technology with new aesthetics to provide optimal management of lighting and motor loads and a choice of either Manual-ON (Vacancy Sensor) or Automatic-ON (Occupancy Sensor) switching. These energy-saving sensors are engineered to control current LED, CFL and incandescent loads and ensure that lights/motors will turn ON manually (vacancy) or automatically (occupancy) and turn OFF automatically when motion is no longer detected within the covered range. All models have screw terminals for easy installation and do not require a neutral wire for connection. The devices feature a time delay setting which allows users the option to delay the lights/motor load from switching off for 30 seconds, 5 minutes, 15 minutes or 30 minutes.
- 180 Degree PIR Wall Box Sensor, Single Pole & 3-Way, 600 Watt Incandescent, 150W Dimmable LED & CFL. White.
- Universal Light Control & Dimmer - Easily Switches Incandescent and Dimmable CFL, LED bulbs
- Automatic-ON/Automatic OFF operation for seamless energy management
- Single Pole or 3 Way when used with a standard 3-way switch
- Low-Profile design eliminates an obtrusive "scanning device" look. Elegant styling compliments any interior and coordinates with Leviton's popular line of Decora®
- 180 degree field-of-view provides approximately 900 square feet of coverage suitable for bathrooms, basements, garages, utility rooms and a variety of other residential areas
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
|UPC Code (no spaces or dashes)
Warranty / Certifications