Model # 38520
Store SKU # 1000800562
The solution for fine sanding, finishing, polishing, deburring, roughing, paint or silicone removal! The secret for the strong performance of this Proxxon sander is the oscillating motion, permitting extremely fine and delicate work or more aggressive performance, depending on the accessory used or material worked on. Its permanent magnet motor has a high lifetime and performs with high torque without vibration or kickback which ensures for impressive stock removal. The electronic speed-control allows for continuously variable speeds from 3,000-10,000 oscillations/min., so that the tool can be used on wood, steel, non-ferrous metal, glass, ceramics and plastics.
- Oscillating motion permits extremely fine work or more aggressive performance depending on the accessory used or material worked on
- Permanent magnet motor has a high lifetime and performs with high torque without vibration or kickback
- Electronic speed-control allows for variable speeds from 3,000-10,000 oscillations/min
- Sanding plate has an adhesive pad to accept sandpaper or fleece with hook and loop system to facilitate changing
- Die-cast zinc head ensures exact and stable housing for the moving parts; main housing: glass-fibber reinforced polyamide