Model # DC608K
Store SKU # 1000518574
The engine design on DeWALT's 18V 2" Cordless Brad Nailer allows the tool to work as fast as the end user, with consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard joints. Sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed. Its straight magazine accepts 18 gauge nails ranging in length from 5/8" to 2", while the nosepiece allows easy access for the removal of jammed nails -- without the use of screwdrivers or tool wrenches. Trip Lock-Off disables trigger when not in use for increased safety. Features a 12 position dial allowing user to move between applications without re-acquiring exact depth setting.
- Engine design allows consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard joints.
- Sequential operating mode provides precision placement, while bump operating mode provides production speed
- Straight magazine accepts 18 gauge nails ranging in length from 5/8" to 2"
- Easy access to the nosepiece for the removal of jammed nails
- Fully enclosed, box style magazine keeps prevents dust and debris from penetrating tool
- Includes charger, 18V XRP battery, reversible belt hook and kit box
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
|UPC Code (no spaces or dashes)
Warranty / Certifications