Model # DWHT20000
Store SKU # 1000803801
The new DEWALT hand saws, with their flexible blades, slide into places power saws will not reach such as when cutting dowels, drywall, shims, trim, molding, and more. The saw blades are also heat-induction treated for long blade life. DWHT20000 features a reversing blade with push button for left or right handed cutting.
- Left or right cutting spring-loaded pin allows blade to reverse quickly
- Steel back prevents bowing for true straight cut
- Close quarters access with reversible handle
- Cushion grip handle ergonomically designed for comfort
- Induction hardened teeth for long life
- Offset handle helps protect knuckles
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|Stanley warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.