Model # VDV100-801SEN
Store SKU # 1000751339
The Klein Tools Dual-Cartridge Radial Stripper is ideal for high-volume, multiple-type cable preparation environments. Cartridges snap in from both sides for left- or right-handed operation. Durable high-carbon steel cartridge cutting blades are ground and honed for long life.
- 2-level coaxial preparation of 5/16" x 1/4" (7.9 mm x 6.4 mm).
- Strips outer jacket of Unshielded Twisted-Pair (UTP) cables (category 3, 5, 5e and 6 cable), 1-level preparation.
- F-Connector nest assists with cable insertion.
- Includes 2 active stripping bays and a storage cartridge bay.
- Large finger loop promotes rotation during use.
- One-piece construction ensures precise stripping and never requires adjustment.
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
||UPC Code (no spaces or dashes)
Warranty / Certifications
|Klein products, manufactured and sold for commercial or industrial uses, are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the normal life of the product.