Model # 4040
Store SKU # 1000106436
Premium Wood Pellet Fuel Burns Hot
Burns Clean! See and feel the difference of a truly premium grade wood pellet! Eastern Embers consistency and high quality are made possible by the extraordinary wood fibre derived from our local species of spruce. The high sap content of the spruce fibre translates into high BTU value and more heat per pellet. Furthermore, the fibre is inherently clean, resulting in low levels of residual ash. Eastern Embers meets or exceeds the premium grade standards of the Pellet Fuels Institute.
- Softwood pellets generally have a higher BTU value than hardwood pellets Softwood pellets generally have a lower percentage of ash (by weight) than hardwood pellets. Softwood pellets generate less harmful airborne particulate emissions than hardwood pellets when burned in appliances.
- A proven track record. A 100% softwood product. A very high BTU value. A very low ash content. A stable, secure supply. A locally made product. Quality you can count on
- Guaranteed Analysis Grade Premium Material 100% wood Ash less than 0.6% Fines less than 0.5% Sodium less than 300 ppm Eastern Embers is 100% wood and uses no glues or binders.
- Eastern Embers is produced by Shaw Resources, a member of The Shaw Group Limited,a 150 year old, Atlantic Canadian company.
- The least expensive pellet may not be your best choice. There can be significant differences between brands of pellets. You need to consider quality (ash, moisture, length, fines, BTU, durability, etc.) when comparing or choosing a pellet fuel. Poor quality pellets that do not perform as expected, or create issues with appliance performance, do not represent good value for money spent.
- The standard size bag for North American pellets is 18.1 Kg (40 pounds). Smaller bag sizing can be misleading. To calculate the true cost of a pellet fuel, you need to calculate the cost per pound or Kg.