Model # EA80
Store SKU # 1000846342
The EA80 checks for Carbon Dioxide concentrations using a maintenance-free dual wave NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) CO2 sensor with a range of 0 to 6,000 PPM. It can automatically data log up to 20,000 data sets or manually enter up to 99 sets for later recall. Additional features include: auto power off, data hold, max/min with time stamp and alarm. Comes complete with six AAA batteries, Windows 95/98/NT/2000/ME/XP compatible software and an RS-232 interface cable.
- CO2 measurement range: 0 to 6,000 PPM
- Temperature measurement range: -4 to 140 degree F (-20 to 60 degree C)
- Humidity measurement range: 10 to 95 percent RH
- Continuous (20,000 sets) or manual (99 sets) data logging
- Complete with (6) AAA batteries, RS-232 cable and Windows 95/98/NT/2000/ME/XP compatible software