Model # ECF75T3B6
Store SKU # 1000749177
Eco Cork Foam is contractor trusted and the economical premium combo-underlayment exclusively at Home Depot Canada. Made of natural cork and virgin polyethylene, it is the only one with a built-in 6mil moisture vapour barrier and water resistant foam, each conforming to Building Codes and Flooring Install Guidelines. Eco Cork Foam avoids the cost in having to add a loose 6mil moisture vapour barrier which can trap moisture. The 4 inch barrier overlap and adhesive tape provides a moisture-seal when used on concrete subfloors. Accredited sound and impact transmission ratings meet or exceed high-rise and multi-row building needs. Eco Cork Foam is treated with Ultra-Fresh for resistance against odours, mould and bacteria, contains Low Total VOCs, Low Leach Emissions and the cork is FSC accredited.
- Built with all 4 Flooring Security Essentials: Building Code, Acoustics, Load and Energy Savings
- Designed for wood subfloors and concrete subfloors, above grade and below grade (basement)
- Acoustics: IIC72 and STC 67 plus vibration suppression from motorized devices like appliances and vacuum cleaners
- Consistent strength and elasticity for better flooring load, connection and settling and shifting
- Helps keep floors warmer and can increase energy efficiency to reduce energy consumption
- 75 square foot coverage roll, promoting Less Waste. More Flooring Savings.
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|Eco Cork Foam meets or exceeds the general requirements of Building Codes and Flooring Manufacturers Floating Laminate and Engineered Wood Floors. Eco Cork Foams Life-Time Limited Warranty is for the warranted life of the wood flooring manufacturers warranty when properly installed, used and maintained in normal residential and light commercial conditions. To best serve our customers, we publish acoustical, moisture vapour barrier, water transmission test and material specification data. For detailed warranty and general installation information call 1-8777-373-5565 or visit www.ecohomeoptions.com