Model # 47175510
Store SKU # 1000108204
Superior electrical cable with copper electrical wire for residential electrical wiring projects. 12 AWG Romex®
NMD90 with Freeze Flex®
includes 2 copper conductors and one ground wire. Use it for electrical wiring of A/C window units, workshop outlets and kitchen counter receptacles.Romex SIMpull features Southwires NoLube®
which has revolutionized the way wire is pulled into conduit without any pulling lubricant, saving contractors both time and money. Romex SIMpull NMD90 electrical cable pulls 50% easier, is tear resistant, reduces burn-thru and strips easier. Freeze Flex gives you more pliability, easier stripping and added crack-resisance in cold weather.
- Southwire Romex SIMpull NMD90 is manufactured using annealed (soft) copper conductors. Compressed stranding for the stranded conductors. 90ºC rated PVC insulation with a nylon jacket for the individual conductors; a PVC jacket surrounds the overall constr
- Minimum recommended installation temperature is minus 25ºC for two-conductor cables and minus 10ºC for three-conductor cables (with suitable handling procedures). Should be properly stored above 0ºC for 24 hours prior to installation.
- Maximum voltage rating for all intended applications is 300 Volts.
- The maximum allowable conductor temperature is 90ºC.
- Consult the most recent Canadian Electrical Code (CEC) or a licensed electrician for further information related to applications.
- Price, availability and wire gauge will vary by location, please contact your local Home Depot store for details.
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
|Wire Length (Meters)
Warranty / Certifications
|Were so confident in SIMpull NMD90 cable that we back it with an unbeatable warranty. If you have a performance problem while installing the cable according to our installation and application guidelines, simply call 1-800-668-0303. Well replace the cab