Model # 95614401
Store SKU # 1000400185
Southwire electrical cable with copper electrical wire. 14 AWG solid wire. Used in raceways (except cable troughs and ventilated flexible cableways), ceiling fixtures, dry or wet locations and open wiring exposed to weather.
- Southwire RW90 is manufactured using a single copper conductor with low temperature, moisture resisting XLPE (cross linked polyethylene) insulation.
- The maximum allowable conductor temperature for RW90 is 90ºC.
- Minimum recommended installation temperature is minus 40ºC.
- Maximum voltage rating for all intended applications is 600 volts.
- Consult the most recent Canadian Electrical Code (CEC) or a licensed electrician for further information related to applications.
- Price, availability and gauge size will vary by location, please contact your local Home Depot store for details.
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
|Wire Length (Meters)
Warranty / Certifications
|Should any Southwire product prove defective due to manufacture within one year from date of invoice, upon written notice to Southwire, this material will be replaced F.O.B. original destination point. Southwire will not be liable for any installation cos