Model # 47174810
Store SKU # 1000108210
Superior electrical cable with copper electrical wire for residential electrical wiring projects. 14 AWG Romex®
NMD90 with Freeze Flex®
includes 2 copper conductors and one ground wire. Use it for grounded receptacles in electrical outlet wiring, combo switch receptacles, wall switches, light switches and dimmer switches, lighting fixtures, ceiling fans, freezers, refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, exhaust fans and other household appliances.Romex SIMpull features Southwires NoLube®
which has revolutionized the way wire is pulled into conduit without any pulling lubricant, saving contractors both time and money. Romex SIMpull NMD90 electrical cable pulls 50% easier, is tear resistant, reduces burn-thru and strips easier. Freeze Flex gives you more pliability, easier stripping and added crack-resisance in cold weather.
- Southwire Romex SIMpull NMD90 is manufactured using annealed (soft) copper conductors. Compressed stranding for the stranded conductors. 90ºC rated PVC insulation with a nylon jacket for the individual conductors; a PVC jacket surrounds the overall constr
- Minimum recommended installation temperature is minus 25ºC for two-conductor cables and minus 10ºC for three-conductor cables (with suitable handling procedures). Should be properly stored above 0ºC for 24 hours prior to installation.
- Maximum voltage rating for all intended applications is 300 Volts.
- The maximum allowable conductor temperature is 90ºC.
- Consult the most recent Canadian Electrical Code (CEC) or a licensed electrician for further information related to applications.
- Price, availability and wire gauge will vary by location, please contact your local Home Depot store for details.
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
|Wire Length (Meters)
Warranty / Certifications
|Were so confident in SIMpull NMD90 cable that we back it with an unbeatable warranty. If you have a performance problem while installing the cable according to our installation and application guidelines, simply call 1-800-668-0303. Well replace the cab