Model # 47179710
Store SKU # 1000414246
Superior electrical cable with copper electrical wire for residential electrical wiring projects. 14 AWG Romex®
NMD90 with Freeze Flex®
includes 3 copper conductors and one ground wire. Use it for three-way electrical wiring of wall switches, light switches and dimmer switches, and ceiling fan/light combinations.Romex SIMpull features Southwires NoLube®
which has revolutionized the way wire is pulled into conduit without any pulling lubricant, saving contractors both time and money. Romex SIMpull NMD90 electrical cable pulls 50% easier, is tear resistant, reduces burn-thru and strips easier. Freeze Flex gives you more pliability, easier stripping and added crack-resisance in cold weather.
- Southwire Romex SIMpull NMD90 is manufactured using annealed (soft) copper conductors. Compressed stranding for the stranded conductors. 90ºC rated PVC insulation with a nylon jacket for the individual conductors; a PVC jacket surrounds the overall constr
- Minimum recommended installation temperature is minus 25ºC for two-conductor cables and minus 10ºC for three-conductor cables (with suitable handling procedures). Should be properly stored above 0ºC for 24 hours prior to installation.
- Maximum voltage rating for all intended applications is 300 Volts.
- The maximum allowable conductor temperature is 90ºC.
- Consult the most recent Canadian Electrical Code (CEC) or a licensed electrician for further information related to applications.
- Price, availability and wire gauge will vary by location, please contact your local Home Depot store for details.
- US-United States