Model # SK636
Store SKU # 1000742123
Ideal Security SK636 Residential Black-Out & Power Failure Safety Light.Be ready for an extended power failure with LIGHTS OUT!, a long lasting rechargeable safety black out light using LED bulbs. Simply plug it in to a 110 volt outlet, chose your settings and you are now ready for when the lights go out.Always Ready When You Need It When the 6 volt battery is fully charged, LIGHTS OUT provides up to 20 hours of light using both lamps and up to 40 hours when set to a single lamp. Lights will come on automatically when power is lost or the unit is unplugged. The battery can be recharged over and over and the LED bulbs will last for years.Completely portable and very versatile The detachable AC adapter and the built in handle on the unit makes LIGHTSOUT! useful in so many ways and places. Suggested installations include the home, small business, office, garage, and country home. The unit can also be used as a portable flashlight, a work light, for auto repairs, and is great for camping.For product assistance contact Ideal Securitys customer service email@example.com
- Lights turn out automatically when power is lost or unplugged. Unit can be turned off if not needed. Test feature to ensure charge.
- 6 LED bulbs per lamp provide up to 40 hours of light on a full battery charge using single lamp option. 20 hours of light using both lamps.
- Maintenance free, rechargeable and replaceable 6 volt lead acid battery. LED bulbs are not replaceable. Lamp continues to operate even if one or 2 LED bulbs fail.
- Equipped with a soft LED night light option with photocell.
- Portable with many other uses around the home, garage or when travelling. Keep away from moisture and exterior applications.
- 6 volt lead acid battery. Includes ETL adapter approved
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|Limited one year warranty: All of Ideal Security products are warranted to be free of labour and material defects for one year from date of purchase. Defective products can be returned to place of purchase with proof of purchase for replacement. Contact Ideals customer service for information on missing parts or specific application situations. Customer service: 1-800-361-2236 x 234 or visit our web site at www.idealalert.ca.