Model # 32560
Store SKU # 1000749398
Klein Tools' Extended Reach Multi-Bit Screwdrivers/Nut Driver is a heavy-duty tool designed for professionals. It is made of the highest-quality tempered steel with a torque-proof anchor in the handle. Strong, durable tips are manufactured with square edges to fit screw openings securely. They resist slippage and provide positive turning action. Stronger nut driver function improves bit-holding power, even with tough applications.
- Extended shafts and blades provide 39% longer reach
- Extra-long shaft provides full reach of 4 in. standard-blade screwdriver
- Interchangeable shaft holds 4 universal tips and converts to 2 nut driver sizes
- Small diameter shaft for comfortable grip and quick, easy turning
- Cushion-Grip handle for superior torque and comfort.
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
||UPC Code (no spaces or dashes)
Warranty / Certifications
|Klein products, manufactured and sold for commercial or industrial uses, are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the normal life of the product.