Model # 00163-31096C
Store SKU # 1000431887
Donned over transitional spaces to mask joints to give the illusion of seamless construction. Unattractive seams or blemishes can be miraculously hidden, creating a patterned look to your application. A mould of symmetrical pattern that is utilized to conceal the line where two parallel boards or panels meet. Sometimes called Panel Strips, these mouldings are applied over window jamb edges in a multiple opening window. Mullion strips are also used for decorative wall treatments.
- Price shown is per foot in length
- Product Dimensions: 5/16In x 1 3/16In x 8'
- Used to protect corners or edges of floor. Excellent in high traffic areas.
- Solid wood substrate ready for paint!
- Price may vary across markets. Please contact your local store for pricing
- Product availability varies by store. Please contact your local store for availability.Price Shown is Per Piece
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Wall & Trim
||Country of Origin
||Finger Jointed Pine
Warranty / Certifications
|Guaranteed against manufacturing defects. 1-800-267-1773