Model # 68713
Store SKU # 1000785887
Fakro fixed skylights are a great way to brighten up almost any room in your home. The finished pinewood interior is pressure-treated and double coated with a water-based clear acrylic lacquer. The single chamber glass panes are filled with thermal regulating inert argon gas. The temper glazed unit filters UV rays with the help of a low-emission coating. This ENERGY STAR®
deck mounted skylight features bracket-free, one-person installation that is suitable for roof pitches between 15 to 85 degrees. A perimeter seal lines the sturdy wooden frame providing a "warmer" roof boarding-skylight frame joint. Once in the rough opening, 4 to 6 screws (included) secure the skylight to the roof deck, followed by your trusted brand of water and ice shield (required and sold separately) and finished with Fakro step or high profile flashing (required and sold as a compatible accessory). A template and installation hardware are included. Blinds and other Fakro accessories are available. Includes a limited lifetime warranty.
- The skylight's thick wooden frame provides higher thermal-insulating properties
- Bracket-free installation means no metal components outside, no outside condensation - worry-free maintenance
- The very simple, one-person installation process is supported by a cutout template, small pencil, one extra screw, drill bit, and step flashing (for most popular sizes) all delivered within the same box.
- A unique deck gasket on the underside of the wooden frame will insulate and seal the frame to the roof deck during the installation process. This gasket protects against leaking and outside condensation. Thermal bridges are minimized.
- Mounting screws buried in the thick wooden frame allow for no metal attachments or installation brackets, significantly reducing potential inside and outside frame condensation and heat loss. This increases the durability of water-ice protection.
- A Fakro skylight will fill a room with 2.5 to 4 times more light than the same sized vertical window; it is the best way to let light into any room. Adequate Fakro flashing is necessary to properly install the unit.
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
||ENERGY STAR Certified
|UPC Code (no spaces or dashes)
Warranty / Certifications