Model # FLEX-NA-EKITBB
Store SKU # 1000843961
The Husky Flex is a compact and powerful central vacuum system that features an impressive 141 in. of water lift and 137 CFM of air flow along with its 651 air watt. Robust, elegant and stylish with an all metal construction, including high end baked enamel epoxy on the cylinder as well as a brushed aluminum finish on both the cover and the canister, this Canadian manufactured vacuum is ultra-quiet with a sound rating of only 60 dB. In fact, its so quiet that it does not require a muffler. The Flex has a large 4.8 gal. ultra-light dust container and can be used with or without a disposable filtration bag. The high efficiency permanent filter has an antibacterial treatment and can be easily removed for machine wash. The vacuums electronic module with soft-start/stop technology helps to increases the motors durability and also has a handy LED status indicator with instructions. The ABS base compound handles and latches can withstand a load of 175 lbs. and are ergonomically designed to simplify handling.
- A cleaner home is the foundation to healthier living; a Husky central vacuum system will remove dust, allergens and other pollutants away from the living area more efficiently, in less time and with less noise than your regular portable vacuum
- High efficiency filtration system with hybrid technology, allows choosing between collecting the dust in a filtration bag or in the ultra-light canister, machine-washable permanent filter with Silpure antibacterial treatment for odor prevention
- Operating voltage: 110/120-Volt, 60 Hz, 1,670-Watt, 13.8 AMP, optimal for homes up to 5000 sq. ft., dust container capacity: 21.1 l., disposable filtration bag capacity (optional): 12 l.
- 30 ft. crushproof electric hose with ergonomic handle electric power head with height adjustability Floor brush with natural horse hair for vacuuming without worries 2 robust stainless steel telescopic wands with button lock mechanism
- Dusting brush with natural horse hair to protect furniture plus crevice and upholstery tools, handy accessory bag for storage, metal hose hanger, packaging includes 1 disposable Husky filtration bag
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
||UPC Code (no spaces or dashes)
Warranty / Certifications
|10 years on parts and 5 years on labour. Dial 1-800-361-3965 for details.